    TKIP encrypted network. I have XP SP2 all the updates, including the update
    that is supposed make XP work with WPA2 and 11.i. Any ideas?? Thanks
    everyone.

    Guest, Apr 17, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    If you are selecting AES from the original windows pulldown boxes, the reason
    is that the AES selection refers to an outdated standard. If you wan't to
    set up an AES encrypted net thedn, select WPA2-PSK from the menu and proceed
    from there. If, as you say you have all the updates installed, then it should
    work OK

    Guest, May 21, 2006