Can't compose, reply and forward yahoo email in IE6

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by albertleng, Oct 9, 2006.

  1. albertleng

    albertleng Guest

    Hi.

    Referring to the above, i can read all my emails in my yahoo email.
    However, i can't compose, reply and forward emails. The symptoms are as
    below:

    1) Compose - After i click "Compose", the compose page will appear.
    Everything necessary appears in the page but the body of the composed
    message. That means there's no "compose"'s body for me to type my
    email's message.

    2) Reply and Forward - These 2 buttons are disabled and "dim" in which
    although i click on them, there's nothing happen.

    Pls help. Thanks.

    Albert Leng

    albertleng, Oct 9, 2006

  2. albertleng

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 8 Oct 2006 23:04:57 -0700, "albertleng" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi.
    >
    >Referring to the above, i can read all my emails in my yahoo email.
    >However, i can't compose, reply and forward emails. The symptoms are as
    >below:
    >
    >1) Compose - After i click "Compose", the compose page will appear.
    >Everything necessary appears in the page but the body of the composed
    >message. That means there's no "compose"'s body for me to type my
    >email's message.
    >
    >2) Reply and Forward - These 2 buttons are disabled and "dim" in which
    >although i click on them, there's nothing happen.

    Are you using the new Yahoo mail Beta?

    First, try another browser. Second, check your Security Settings
    (Tools, Internet options, Security - should be Medium, and Privacy
    should be medium too.

    Evan Platt, Oct 9, 2006