    one of your changes was not successfully applied " the microsoft website siad
    to run "gpedit.msc" but when i run it it says it doesnt exist. anyone know
    what to do>?

    grimm, Jun 23, 2007

  2. grimm

    Chris H Guest

    What hardware are you attempting this on? This newsgroup supports
    Microsoft's Broadband Networking brand hardware and software only. If you
    have a question about another company's product, I'd suggest you contact
    their support section. Otherwise post back with the model number and more
    details, please.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC