    change!

    Whats the deal?

    (click on screen - properties/appearance/advanced... )

    Desdemona, Sep 29, 2007

  2. Desdemona

    Pennywise Guest

    Start | Run <type in>
    DESK.CPL
    <enter>

    Appearance, advanced - you should know what to do there...

    Pennywise, Sep 29, 2007

  3. Desdemona

    Desdemona Guest

    Yes... but it doesn't work...

    Desdemona, Sep 29, 2007
  4. Desdemona

    Pennywise Guest

    Works fine here, turned the title bar to red and back.

    I do run with classic windows and have themes and the themes service
    disabled; might make a difference.

    Pennywise, Sep 29, 2007
  5. Desdemona

    Desdemona Guest

    So far I've tried 3 machines - 1 works and the other 2 don't...

    Guess I have to try all of the theme settings...

    Desdemona, Sep 29, 2007
  6. Desdemona

    Pennywise Guest

    Sorry bout that, didn't see that you had posted you had done that.
    I'm 2 fer 2, Xp Home and Pro, both change with no problem.

    Same thing tho - both systems, classic windows and no themes.

    Pennywise, Sep 29, 2007
  7. Desdemona

    Desdemona Guest

    Seems it don't work with XP themes... only some colors can be changed.

    Typical Windows - says it should work but doesn't... it only works on classic.

    Oh well, I like XP themes better, so the colors aren't a big deal.

    Desdemona, Sep 30, 2007