    CD-RW drive. Suddenly as of a week ago my CD burning errors out. Do I
    need to clean it in some fashion? How? Or is there something wrong with
    CD drivers or hardware.?

    SysAssist, Jul 23, 2006

  2. I bet if you open the door or tray on your cd burner and shine a flashlight
    into it, you'll see one of the magic cd burner Pixies has cacked it and the
    torch they use is no longer burning brightly.

    Rectum Burrrrrrn

    Rectum Burrrrn, Jul 23, 2006

  3. SysAssist

    Au79 Guest

    Your really don't give sufficient information on what type of hardware or
    software, including OS and version, you are using.

    To see if it's a hardware problem, download the Knoppix Live CD (if you're
    able to burn the iso image) and reboot the computer with it. If you still
    have errors, then it's a mechanical problem.

    Au79, Jul 23, 2006
  4. SysAssist

    Rectum Burn Guest

    I once had a linux. He was bigger than most housecats and I fed him Meow
    Mix.

    Rectum Burrrn

    Rectum Burn, Jul 23, 2006