    Trying to access http://www.malwarebytes.org/ just gets a blank page in
    both FireFox and IE, anyone else having this problem.

    My ISP is TelstraClear.

    John, Apr 8, 2012

  2. John

    Ray Greene Guest

    Same here, I'm with Vodafone.

    Ray Greene, Apr 8, 2012

  3. John

    John Guest

    Thanks Ray.

    Anyone else having the problem?

    John, Apr 8, 2012
  4. John

    Malcolm Guest

    Hi
    Get to it fine from here in the US of A, I'm using openDNS servers.

    DNS server issue perhaps?

    Malcolm, Apr 9, 2012
  5. John

    Donchano Guest

    Same here (in Northland) using Xtra. But when I use Hide IP with a USA
    proxy IP it loads with no problem.

    Donchano, Apr 9, 2012
  6. John

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Blank page here, Actrix.

    However no problems with http://www.malwarebytes.org/products or any other
    page at the site. <shrug>
    --
    Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)

    ~misfit~, Apr 9, 2012
  7. John

    Trick Guest

    Same at XTRA

    Trick, Apr 9, 2012
  8. John

    John Guest

    Thanks to everyone that replied to my original posting, much appreciated:)

    John, Apr 9, 2012