    would like to share and have checked "Share this folder on the network" and
    "Allow network users to change my files."

    I'm stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Guest, Aug 4, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jack Guest

    Jack, Aug 5, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have a similar problem. However, I have two related problems. My printer
    is connected to a parallel port on the desktop. I can access all files on
    the laptop from the desktop, but not vice versa. I also can't set up the
    printer on the laptop ( not surprising, since the laptop can't "see" the
    desktop").

    Like "cartman" I'm also stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Guest, Aug 6, 2005