    I hooked it up a laptop computer but the only files that appear to be there
    are the ones that were in my documents.

    how do i get to other directories that were on that drive?

    bob peterson, Apr 9, 2006

  2. bob peterson

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In bob peterson spewed forth:
    And we're supposed to guess what OPERATING SYSTEM you had on the old system
    and on the new system?

    Toolman Tim, Apr 9, 2006

  3. bob peterson

    bob peterson Guest

    win xp home all around

    bob peterson, Apr 9, 2006
  4. bob peterson

    fred-bloggs Guest

    Do you get *Folder is not accessible. Access is denied*?
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308421
    If you can't see the USB drive in safe mode you might need to install the
    Security Configuration Manager.
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_home_sectab.htm

    fred-bloggs, Apr 9, 2006