    Has anyone else seen this? Is FF 1.5 setting some sort of flag that I need
    to turn off?

    TIA

    Porter Smith, Dec 6, 2005

  2. Porter Smith

    Hawkeye Guest

    I just ran into a weird problem since upgrading to Firefox 1.5. My C drive
    Using W2K and FF1.5 here with no problem. That sounds like some kind
    of file ownership problem.

    Hawkeye, Dec 6, 2005

  3. Porter Smith

    Porter Smith Guest

    Hawkeye <aaa1339atyahoodotcom> wrote in

    That was it. I had to rebuild my system and screwed up the userid.

    Porter Smith, Dec 6, 2005