    Any suggestions?

    Goodwill,
    Luke

    Luke O'Malley, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Luke O'Malley

    olfart Guest

    Are you sure there isn't an .exe in the files you downloaded. I have a 620P
    with Win98 and had driver problems. They came out with an exe which
    contained the driver and a small program to simplify operation. Think they
    would do the same for XP

    olfart, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Yes, there is a small exe file, but when you unzip it there is in driver! The
    install looks for an inf file, and there is none. I made the mistake before of
    installing the old driver and it created havoc with my system.

    Thank you,
    Luke

    Luke O'Malley, Jul 30, 2004