Canopus Edius 2 installation: I go mad. help!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Ulisse, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. Ulisse

    Ulisse Guest

    Hi,
    I used Edius 2 (software for editing) and after a bad installation of
    Procoder , I had many problems.
    In fact I have unistalled Edius 2, Xplode, Procoder because I did like
    to installa them again.
    I was installing Edius 2 and a winows have told me "Do you want to
    remove the selected applications and all of its components?" I have
    clicked "yes" and Edius have showed me "Unistallation of Procoder
    Express for Edius". But I did not succeed to install Edius.
    I have taken the VD of Edius 2 and I have installed "Procoder Express
    for Edius" and I immediately I have unistalled it but the problem was
    the same.
    Therefore I have deleted every key of Procoder and Edius in
    "regedit", the I have deleted every file of the using "serch" but the
    problem was the same.
    I have gone mad. Can anyone help me, please?
    Thanks very much Ulisse

    Ulisse, Apr 2, 2004