    could do this when the programme was first installed.

    Am I missing something somewhere ?

    Thanks for any input

    Peter Kennedy, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Peter Kennedy

    Steve Guest

    Hi

    I don't believe this is possible unless you map your other network paths as
    drive letters.

    Steve

    Steve, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Peter Kennedy

    Lionel Guest

    Which is clumsy, but usable. You do it by opening 'Network
    Neighbourhood', right-clicking on the share that you want, then clicking
    on 'Map Drive', then selecting a drive letter. You will then be able to
    access the share via that drive letter from programs that don't know
    about the network.

    Lionel, Dec 10, 2003
  4. I have the same problem. I can't see any mapped network drives with
    ZoomBrowser. :(

    Michael Dawson, Jan 3, 2004
  5. Peter Kennedy

    Pedro Guest

    Try clicking with mouse on folders top mid of zoombrowser.
    me old m8. Pedro

    Pedro, Jan 3, 2004