    How do I insert my details here, is it via the camera itself or within zoom
    browser?
    If it is via the camera, does the A70 have this function available?

    Shrek, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Shrek

    Zol. Guest

    Hi, Connect your camera via the USB cable and select `remote
    shooting`(RemoteCapture Program) - from here connect to the camera(i.e.
    switch it on in playback mode) - in the new box that opens up it has a menu
    setting `Camera Settings` and you can add your personal details here(limited
    characters) - this will then get transfered over. I pretty sure this is
    stored within the camera rather than the CF card, regards ... Zol.

    Zol., Oct 5, 2003

  3. Shrek

    Shrek Guest

    sorted, thanks a lot.