    salvos across the Nikon bow. It should be beneficial for us all how the
    pricing works. Many of us have huge investments in Canon or Nikon glass.
    Jumping ship is very hard to do.

    Jim Waggener, Aug 21, 2003

  2. I won't argue that point. I stayed with Minolta for a long long time
    hoping they would come out with a DSLR. It never happened and I had to
    switch. I picked Nikon (D100) and have no regrets.

    So far I haven't seen anything better in my price range (including the
    10D and 300D) and certainly would not switch systems at this point.

    Nikon will come back. They are too good and have been around too long
    not to.

    Andrew McDonald, Aug 21, 2003

  3. On the other hand Fuji is making one of the best D-SLR cameras out
    there, and they only take Nikon lenses.

    I hoping the next Fuji D-SLR uses there new increased dynamic range
    technology.
    At this point I think my next D-SLR will probably be Fuji, again.

    Hopefully Nikon will catch up at some point and they probably will.

    But yes, Canon has some great offerings at the moment.

    Larry

    Larry Miracle, Aug 21, 2003