    Surely they must have been doing a lot of research and I bet they have
    some good alternative to the glass they are using right now.

    What do you reckon?

    carp, Feb 17, 2009

  2. carp

    Pete D Guest

    What lenses do you think are missing?

    Pete D, Feb 17, 2009

  3. carp

    Paul Furman Guest

    Whoah!
    TS-E 17mm f/4L.
    Nice. That's essentially a medium format lens, I don't know how wide MF
    was available before but surely not that wide.
    f/4L and TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II, allowing users to rotate the direction of
    the tilt and shift independently of each other."

    Nice!
    --
    Paul Furman
    www.edgehill.net

    Paul Furman, Feb 19, 2009
  4. carp

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Digital editing cannot replace a T&S lens.

    Ray Fischer, Feb 19, 2009