    The Printer, an HP Colorlaser 2550 is setu correctly and works fine with
    every other Program.
    Anyone got an idea?

    News, Sep 3, 2004

  2. News

    Jerry G. Guest

    Did you call Canon support?

    Try another USB port. The scanner must be used directly from a port that is
    directly on the Host Controller. I have had similar problems with other
    scanners. I found that isolating it with a HUB can also help. If there are
    timing errors, the HUB can act as a buffer. You must try it in your case, to
    know for sure.

    --

    Jerry G.

    I just setup a Canon LIDE 35 Scanner on a Win XP Home machine.
    The most needed Button "Copy" brings up the Toolbox,
    then shuts it down after a few seconds.
    Same thing happens when I open the toolbox and click
    on the software "Copy" Button. The toolbox is shut down
    after a few seconds.

    Jerry G., Sep 3, 2004