    Any ideas???

    Swiss Tony

    p.s i have tried comp.periphs.scanners, but had no reply :(

    SwissTony, Mar 5, 2005

  2. SwissTony

    SwissTony Guest

    I also need a good spell checker :)

    SwissTony, Mar 5, 2005

  3. SwissTony

    Jerry G. Guest

    You should print a grey scale check image, to see if the printer is okay. If
    the image looks okay on the screen, and your monitor is good, then it has to
    be the printer that is not working right.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    Hi guys
    I have been using a canon n67ou for about a yeah now and just got a epson
    r300 printer so i though i would do some prints of my photos i have scanned.
    Every image that i scanned came out really purple.
    I tried with loads of different images that i hadnt scanned and they all
    came out fine, just the ones that i scan have the problem.
    The image looks right on the screen so i guess its some kind of colour
    profile problem.
    I dont know where to start to fix it :eek:(

    Jerry G., Mar 5, 2005
  4. SwissTony

    SwissTony Guest

    The printer works fine, i have printed loads of images that i have on my pc.
    All printed out ok apart from ones that i had scanned in with the canon
    scanner.

    SwissTony, Mar 6, 2005