    ink?

    Thanks for any help.

    Syd

    Syd Spence, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Syd Spence

    snaps! Guest

    Wouldn't that be good if you could just come up with a username to sign in
    with taht nobody has thought of before!!!
    Doug

    snaps!, Aug 16, 2003

  3. Syd Spence

    Syd Spence Guest

    Thanks Sandy. I've joined the list and hopefully someone can help me.

    Syd

    Syd Spence, Aug 17, 2003
  4. Syd Spence

    Icrashrc Guest

    Was it my imagination or does the cleaning routine waste a large amount
    So, where does all this used ink go to? Is there something inside my printer i
    should be cleaning out evey so often?
    remove my-wife to reply :)

    Icrashrc, Aug 22, 2003