    Is the regularity of the failure (on both magentas and the photo cyan)
    perhaps more characteristic of a hardware problem on the board of the
    printer?

    Richard Wright, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Richard Wright

    Sultan Guest

    Richard Wright wrote in Have you contacted Canon?, the thing still has to be under warranty with it
    only being four months old. I've never seen a pattern print like that but I
    can tell its not the cartridge itself, if they were clogged or dirty then
    you would see streaks. How does it print a picture or color document? Have
    you tried updating the driver?

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 31, 2004