    $128 (ecost.com).

    Thanks.

    /Alex

    Alex Chiang, Nov 13, 2004

  2. Alex Chiang

    aejc Guest

    I use a 1GB card with my s500. Recent deals post-rebate have been
    around $20 for 512MB, $45 for 1GB -- search on CF in the hotdeals forum
    at fatwallet.com.

    aejc, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Alex Chiang

    Alex Chiang Guest

    Thanks. Basically, I was wondering if the s500 would be able to address
    such a large card. Sounds like it will.

    I'll check out those deals.

    Thanks.

    /Alex