    My top priorities naturally are image quality and size... Anyone have any
    "avoid this" or "get that" or "this is good, but..." type advice?

    Jeff

    Jeff, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Jeff

    Abrasha Guest

    Jeff wrote:

    > Hi group, what does everyone think: Canon S400, Minolta F300, Sony P92/P10,
    > or other? I realize that the Canon S400 is a 4MP vs 5MP for the others.
    > How important is this?
    >
    > My top priorities naturally are image quality and size... Anyone have any
    > "avoid this" or "get that" or "this is good, but..." type advice?
    >
    > Jeff

    "naturally"? My priority was size, and I chose the S400. Have had it since
    March, very happy.
    --
    Abrasha
    http://www.abrasha.com

    Abrasha, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "Abrasha" <> wrote in message
    > Jeff wrote:
    > >
    > > Hi group, what does everyone think: Canon S400, Minolta F300, Sony

    P92/P10,
    > > or other? I realize that the Canon S400 is a 4MP vs 5MP for the others.
    > > How important is this?
    > >
    > > My top priorities naturally are image quality and size... Anyone have

    any
    > > "avoid this" or "get that" or "this is good, but..." type advice?
    > >
    > > Jeff

    > "naturally"? My priority was size, and I chose the S400. Have had it

    since
    > March, very happy.

    Just ordered the S400 as well off of Dell.com. Well, naturally since if I
    wanted shear quality I would have gone for a DSLR instead of naming 3
    compacts. :)

    Jeff

    Jeff, Jul 15, 2003