    Any owners of the Canon Elph S400 that knows how to get the date/time stamp
    on the digi pictures?

    Thanks

    Whitespc, Dec 20, 2003

  2. Whitespc

    Harvey Guest

  3. Whitespc

    jean Guest

    Canon thinks you shouln't do that. Can't find it either ;-)

    Jean

    jean, Dec 20, 2003
  4. Whitespc

    Ron Colvin Guest

    Manually, the data exists in the exif portion of the picture timestamp
    on the picture itself is not supported, at least according to Canon
    when I asked for something I wanted a visible stamp on

    Ron Colvin, Dec 20, 2003
  5. As has been mentioned, the date/time information is carried by the image in
    the EXIF data of S400 pictures. If I wish to have this printed on the
    picture, I most easily will use the Olympus software that came with my
    Olympus E-10. It looks at the EXIF data and puts that on the pictures to be
    printed if I wish. Canon does not supply that facility within their software
    suite for the S400. I'm sure there is some nice shareware somewhere that can
    do what the Olympus software does.

    Bye.

    David Sommers, Dec 21, 2003