    over the S40?

    Thanks in advance for the help,

    Dan

    harryguy082589, May 10, 2005

  2. harryguy082589

    Nostrobino Guest

    Dan, I think this is something only you can answer. Read the reviews on
    those models at, say, www.steves-digicams.com or some of the other sites
    that specialize in reviews, then check prices on those models and decide
    what model's worth what extra money to you.

    I bought an S60 and it's great. To *me* the improvements over earlier S
    series cameras were well worth the cost. To *you* they might not be.

    Also, be sure to check online prices at www.bizrate.com or some similar
    site. You are likely to find that prices vary greatly from one seller to
    another, and a better model in one place may be more affordable than a less
    desirable one somewhere else.

    I don't believe the models you mention are all current anyway, are they?
    Older models may still be found for sale somewhere, but not necessarily at
    suitable prices.

    N.

    Nostrobino, May 10, 2005

  3. I can get these all from ebay- none of them are the newst modles, but
    highly dobut the s60 or s70 is anywhere near my price range.

    Beside for the next mega pixles what diffrences are there between the
    cameras?

    thanks for the help,

    Dan

    harryguy082589, May 11, 2005
  4. harryguy082589

    Nostrobino Guest

    Dan, again, I recommend that you check the reviews at Steve's Digicams or
    other sites for those differences. I'm sure the review for the S50 will tell
    you the differences between that and earlier model(s). I don't know offhand
    what those earlier differences are, and don't care since I'm not buying any
    of them.

    N.

    Nostrobino, May 12, 2005