    had a lot of appeal as kits, but I never was much good at putting 'em
    together and usually ended up throwing them out.

    Neil

    Neil Harrington, Aug 10, 2007

  2. Rohit

    John Turco Guest

    Hello, Neil:

    Oh, yes, the drill. Plus, lubricating the rubber thread with castor oil,
    after stretching it out of the fuselage.

    I experienced some rather long (in terms of time), high-altitude
    flights, utilizing such methods.
    The same fate befell nearly all of my completed "masterpieces," too,
    alas.

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Aug 14, 2007

  3. Rohit

    GMAN Guest

    Yes, they are great for that purpose but they are in no means a replacement
    for a full time camcorder if video if your primary intent. Its great for a
    quick video clip or two and a hell of a lot better than cell phone cams but i
    usually take both a camcorder and my S3 IS with me on trips.

    GMAN, Aug 16, 2007
  4. Rohit

    John Turco Guest

    Hello, Allen:

    Update: A pair of Kodak "pre-charged" Ni-MH AA cells (2500 mAh) gave me
    about 15 days, in my A4 Tech "Office 8K" wireless optical mouse, before
    conking out.

    I spoke too soon, there. As I recently discovered (quite by chance), the
    Office 8K's icon, in Windows XP's "system tray," does allow one to check
    the battery level.

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Aug 16, 2007
  5. Rohit

    Allen Guest

    Thanks, John.
    Allen

    Allen, Aug 16, 2007
  6. Rohit

    measekite Guest

    While all of the above are true (battery life, burst rate etc) the
    differences are minimal and for me the LCD, extra MP and other features
    are welcome.

    measekite, Aug 26, 2007