    quality setting in scene mode.

    Bricks or roses; whatever you got, hurl it. Some central
    horizon stuff there.

    John H, Dec 14, 2005

  2. John H

    RHinNC Guest

    Enjoyed looking at them. Nice.

    RHinNC, Dec 15, 2005

  3. John H

    Ed Guest

    Nice house.

    Ed, Dec 15, 2005
  4. John H

    Scott W Guest

    Nice photos. But why would anyone want to live where it snows?

    Scott

    Scott W, Dec 15, 2005
  5. John H

    c Guest

    Lots of reasons:
    We can bitch about heating bills instead of AC bills.
    No hurricanes, typhoons, scorpions, and very few snakes.
    Going on a trip to a warm climate in the winter has extra merit.
    And the most important reason, we can take pictures in the fresh snow.
    ;-)

    Chris

    c, Dec 15, 2005
  6. John H

    Scott W Guest

    Let's see, we got no AC bills, very few hurricanes, scorpions are not
    all that bad, we have no snakes and we can photograph snow on the
    mountains without getting into it.

    Scott

    Scott W, Dec 15, 2005
  7. John H

    l e o Guest

    I think this is my last winter if not the second. I am going to North
    Carolina! I won't miss the snow!

    l e o, Dec 15, 2005
  8. John H

    c Guest

    I hope you realize my post was tongue in cheek Scott.

    Chris

    c, Dec 15, 2005
  9. John H

    Scott W Guest

    Yup, as was mine.

    Scott

    Scott W, Dec 15, 2005
  10. John H

    John H Guest

    Hmm.... that gives pause for thought. How about:

    1. Better beaver trapping.
    2. Snowballs can be stored outside conserving valuable freezer
    space.
    3. Doggy doo shows up and can be avoided.
    4. Provides a medium for artistic expression while urinating.
    5. Toboggans slide easier.
    6. Provides graphic illustration of the phrase, "Your eyes
    look like two piss holes in the snow". :)

    Apart from that I really am at a blank. ;-)

    John H, Dec 17, 2005