    download. Does anyone know if the newer version is an improvement, bug-fix,
    and, more particularly, worth downloading on a 36Kbs phone line?

    Keith

    Keith, Aug 20, 2004

  2. I've upgraded to 4.6.1.35 (I've got broadband) and haven't noticed any
    improvement - so I would say "no".

    Not long ago - I had a 56 Kbs wire. Then I would read the release
    notes carefully, and if a specific bug bothering me or a feature I'm
    lusting for wasn't addressed, I would not download.

    Gisle Hannemyr, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Keith

    Groom Lake Guest

    I only got my S1 IS about two weeks ago and it came with the firmware
    upgrade v1.02 and the bundled ZB EX is v4.6.1.35. So it looks like they
    are selling enough cameras to have latest versions on the shelves.
    BTW: Got it at WalMart

    Groom Lake, Sep 22, 2004