    The new i960 is $199, the older i950 is $230.

    Anyone got i960 experience?

    Ray

    Ray, Oct 13, 2003

  2. Ray

    JohnF Guest

    The i960 supports direct printing from a "Pictbridge"-compatible camera.

    The i860 and the i960 have an extra tray for 4x6 photo paper.

    More features. Lower price. I suspect the lower price is aimed at grabbing
    market share during the 2003 holiday buying season. There's money to be made
    selling paper, ink, and other Canon products, including cameras.

    JohnF, Oct 13, 2003