    it's constrained by it's size.. but are there any small cameras that
    are known for lens quality?

    Thanks

    Steve Tibbett, May 11, 2004

  2. Steve Tibbett

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Well of course you're comparing an ugly pig with a pretty kitty. Seriously
    though, I often find pics from my canon A40 benefit from some sharpening.
    Generally one shot using irfanview (shift-s) does it.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, May 11, 2004

  3. I have both the S 110 and the S 400. There's a world of difference in
    pictire quality- the S 400 comes close to the G4 and the Nikon 5700- and
    it's the same size as the S 110. Now there's the S 500, with 5 MP and a
    bit higher resolution, but still the same size. My S 110 really looks
    quite poor in comparison.

    Joe

    Joseph Miller, May 14, 2004