    Macro 10-50cm
    Super Macro 3-30cm
    UD lens with 14 element lens (with Flourite and aspherical elements)

    Jeb Sebastian, Feb 8, 2004

  2. Jeb Sebastian

    R2D2 Guest

    Notice the red ring around the lens....just like a real 'L' lens.

    R2D2, Feb 8, 2004

  3. Jeb Sebastian

    Bob Guest

    Put that down on my shopping list. If those specs are true we should have a
    camera that the DSLR boys can't knock.

    Bob, Feb 8, 2004
  4. It is still a 2/3 CCD. The Sony try at 8 Mpixel
    was not all that great regarding noise.

    /Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Feb 8, 2004
  5. Jeb Sebastian

    Marli Guest

    As above, the trouble will be noise. The G5 was not that good with noise
    either.

    Marli, Feb 8, 2004
  6. Jeb Sebastian

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: (Jeb Sebastian)
    They were gonna call it the "SD-9 Killer" but then they realized that the SD-9
    is already dead.

    Annika1980, Feb 9, 2004