    its not a product defect...
    Thanks

    Sameh

    Sameh Saeb, Jul 20, 2003

  2. Sameh Saeb

    SwashBuckle Guest

    is it set to Auto flash ie it only flashes when the light is low.......is
    there a setting whereby it will ALWAYS flash. (I am going by my 5700 which
    has these variables)

    swash

    SwashBuckle, Jul 20, 2003

  3. Hi

    I have a A70, which is almost the same camera.

    On the back of the camera there is a button with a "flash"-symbol, and
    on the LCD there normal is showed the flash and "A", for automatic.

    If you press the flash-button the status in the LCD change to
    "no-flash" and forced flash (flash symbol without A) and the back to
    Automatic. Take a look in the User guide page 67ff.

    If you set it to forced flash - it will flash every time - if the
    camera is okay?

    Regards
    Henning.
    Please Remove in E-mail when used directly: .

    Henning Jensen, Jul 20, 2003
  4. Sameh Saeb

    Zol. Guest

    Hi, regarding Flash in `Auto` mode - I only have 2 settings `Flash-Auto` &
    `No-Flash` there is No other setting in this mode but switching to `Program`
    mode allows you to select the `Flash` for every photo taken - just to
    clarify that. The Instruction Manual may hold the wrong information (product
    spec liable to change) ... either that or there are more than 1 type of
    A60/A70 which I very much doubt.

    Zol.

    Zol., Jul 20, 2003
  5. Sameh Saeb

    Vic Guest

    <SNIP>

    My A60 is the same.

    Vic, Jul 21, 2003
  6. Sameh Saeb

    Don Coon Guest

    Easy solution: Set the camera to Program Mode.

    Don Coon, Jul 21, 2003