    with my previous Canon S1 camera.

    Anyone spotted somewhere the latest Windows version can be downloaded?
    My Mac OSX version is no good for a Windows-owning friend.

    Nig, Feb 7, 2006

  2. Nig

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Dave Taylor, Feb 7, 2006

  3. Check out GroupShot from Microsoft Research too

    http://research.microsoft.com/projects/GroupShot

    Group Shot algorithms are different from traditional panoramic
    stichers.

    Group Shot takes multiple photographs, allows you to select the
    portions you like from each of them to create a totally new photo with
    the "best features of all the preceding photos.

    http://research.microsoft.com/projects/GroupShot/GroupShotHelp.htm

    Cheers
    Nathan

    Nathan Mercer, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Nig

    Riff Guest

    Looks like photostich is bundled now with ZoomBrowser EX, can't see
    anywhere you can download it separately. Zoombrowser EX is available at
    thru Canon download library, eg:
    http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/co...ResultsAct&keyword=s2is&Submit.x=0&Submit.y=0
    and the drivers/software popup will give you the zoombrowser link
    cheers
    riff

    Riff, Feb 8, 2006
  5. Infranview now does photostiching...