    with my previous Canon S1 camera.

    Anyone spotted somewhere the latest Windows version can be downloaded?
    My Mac OSX version is no good for a Windows-owning friend.

    Nig, Feb 7, 2006

  2. Nig

    Stewy Guest

    Go to
    http://www.download.com/Panorama-Perfect-Lite/3000-2204_4-10467516.html?t
    ag=lst-0-2

    This is freeware. I've never used it (I have a Mac too) It's not just
    for Canon but it may be what you're looking for

    Stewy, Feb 7, 2006

  3. The version that came with my S2 is 3.1.13.32

    It is the windows version.

    Scott in Florida, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Nig

    irwell Guest

    irwell, Feb 7, 2006
  5. Nig

    figjam62 Guest

    Further to that . . . try
    http://www.autostitch.net/

    I lost my Canon CD a while back, and after a later format, subsequently lost
    PhotoStitch.
    Searched EVERYWHERE online, finally located a European site with it, but after
    downloading there was one critical file missing !

    Someone pointed me to the above autostitch website the other day, and while the
    programme looks great, haven't got round to downloading and trying it out.

    Cheers,
    Les

    figjam62, Feb 7, 2006