    back ground is as a traditional photographer.

    Mnay Thanks
    Dom

    Fattie Jones, Jul 25, 2003

  2. I'm looking to replace and old Epson Photo 700 and after reading the
    review on http://www.photo-i.co.uk , I'm getting one.

    The forum link on the bootom of the review page,
    http://www.photo-i.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.pl?s=3e1e97db0b69ffff;act=SF;f=35
    has some good messages on comparisons with other printers.

    Stephen Smith, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Could you be more specific?

    Gary Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Jul 26, 2003