Canon Offering $600+ Rebate on Digital Camera Equipment (3x Rebate Offers)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mark, Nov 4, 2004.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Check this out. If anyone's interested I found this rebate offer.
    Sound good if you're looking to buy some Canon equipment. It applies
    to EOS 6.3 MP Digital Rebel, EOS 1D, EOS 10D and EOS 20D for bodies,
    and all sorts of Canon lenses.

    "Get cash back when you buy qualifying Canon digital SLR cameras or
    lenses between October 15, 2004, and January 31, 2005. Double or
    triple your rebate amounts on each item--for totals of up to $600 or
    more--when you buy two, three, or more qualifying items.

    Here's how it works. Buy one qualifying item to get a single cash-back
    rebate, buy two items to double the rebate amount for both items, or
    buy three or more items to triple the rebate amount for all the items.
    (See the chart at the bottom of this page for rebate amounts.) You
    must buy two or three different items to qualify for double or triple
    rebates. Please also note that some items have no rebate amount of
    their own but still allow you to double or triple rebates on other
    items. This offer applies only to items in the list at right."

    http://www.znews.com/cgi/canon-rebate.html

    Mark, Nov 4, 2004

  2. As I understand it you must first purchase the 1D body to qualify for
    any of the rebates.

    Joseph Meehan, Nov 4, 2004

  3. Mark

    PhotoMan Guest

    PhotoMan, Nov 4, 2004
  4. No; the Digital Rebel will do. But most of the qualifying lenses are rather
    expensive.

    Michael A. Covington, Nov 4, 2004
  5. This is very old news. The rebate's been on since 15th Oct' 04.

    Siddhartha Jain, Nov 4, 2004
  6. Well I was wrong. According to the chart at the bottom, the only camera
    body that is a basis for a rebate by itself is the Digital Rebel. I thought
    it was the 1D.

    Joseph Meehan, Nov 4, 2004