    function or not...and if yes..how to take still images and save it to
    my pc...

    Thanks very much.

    ashjas, Jun 2, 2006

  2. Hi,
    altough your camcorder might have still image capability, it would be a
    burden to save to mini dv tape.IMHO it would be much better to buy a
    good,not-very expensive digital still camera.You can get one with 7.2
    megapixels for 260 euros, and if that's too expensive for you, there are
    cheaper ones.As someone else said on this forum, still cameras are better
    still cameras than camcorders.And camcorders are better camcorders than
    still cameras.

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jun 2, 2006