    lenses to EF interchangeable lenses for EOS series SLR cameras."

    a little more at: http://newcamz.blogspot.com

    Cheers

    newcamz.blogspot.com, Jul 23, 2006

  2. newcamz.blogspot.com

    Roy G Guest

    "newcamz.blogspot.com" >

    This is the THIRD SPAM from this clown today. Is he on some sort of mission
    to bore us all to death, with his endless supply of useless information and
    stupid questions.

    Paul and Helen, please help to rid us of this pest.

    I have an ample supply of Rodenticide.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jul 23, 2006

  3. newcamz.blogspot.com

    Helen Guest

    could do the trick. India.

    Helen, Jul 23, 2006
  4. Really BAD website!

    Charles Schuler, Jul 23, 2006
  5. newcamz.blogspot.com

    Bill K Guest

    This spammer's a dead man walking with Helen, Paul and Roy after him.

    Bill K, Jul 24, 2006
  6. newcamz.blogspot.com

    I Know Guest

    How is you blogspot page different from the Canon website?
    http://www.canon.com/camera-museum/camera/index.html

    Oh I see your camera museum is just a link to Canon's, and you are just
    spamming your page.

    I Know, Jul 25, 2006