    This foundation provides the best possible
    environment to raise our children."

    http://www.maxim.org.nz/civilunions.html

    Patrick Dunford, Dec 14, 2004

  2. yep, we use them at work... sometimes the scanning software throws a
    wobly saying that there are no printers installed(see local ones, just
    not network ones), but a reg file we have here with the default settings
    for it seem to fix it.

    quality wise, they're fine(above excepted)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 14, 2004

  3. Patrick Dunford

    Mr Bond Guest

    We've just brought one recently. My research involved rocking to
    pricespy and finding the cheapest non-dodgy brand, and ordering.

    Installed fine, takes up a lot less space than our old one, doesn't
    need a power cord, I was impressed with the scan quality, and the
    comparitive file size of the scanned documents compared to our old
    scanner (big old HP beast).

    Haven't tried any of the OCR stuff that came with it yet.

    Mr Bond, Dec 14, 2004
  4. Patrick Dunford

    Gurble Guest

    They're good. You can't really beat Canon for bang for your buck.

    On a related note, their iP4000R printers are friggin excellent. The
    best all around Inkjet I've used yet.

    Gurble, Dec 14, 2004
  5. I've owned a LiDE20 for a couple of years now. In all honesty, I haven't
    used it a lot at all, but I've certainly got no complaints.

    --
    Regards, Alastair.
    Wellington, New Zealand

    Any views expressed in this posting are personal and its content remains
    the property of Alastair. Alastair accepts no responsibility for any
    misinformation resulting from this posting.

    Alastair McAllister, Dec 14, 2004