    distance for this work.

    Thanks for any ideas.
    -S

    SimonLW, Sep 20, 2005

  2. There are programs that will correct that distortion. For example:

    http://epaperpress.com/ptlens/

    Worth trying, at least. (I haven't tried it myself.)

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    David J. Littleboy, Sep 20, 2005

  3. SimonLW

    Bob Guest

    You need a much longer lens to flatten the subject... maybe 100mm or 200mm, and
    lots of light so you can shoot at f/11 or f/16.

    Bob, Sep 21, 2005
  4. Look at the Canon Macro's particularly the 100mm.

    http://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=47&sort=7&cat=2&page=3

    -James Nachtwey-
    http://www.jamesnachtwey.com/

    John A. Stovall, Sep 21, 2005