    shot to shot / small form factor / and great picture quality!

    Any ideas?

    Ib

    Ib, Apr 3, 2004

  2. Ib

    Lucas Tam Guest

    There is the SD100/SD110. Check Kyocera, they make a couple of small
    cmaeras comparable to the Canon.

    Lucas Tam, Apr 3, 2004

  3. Ib

    Ib Guest

    Just discovered the new Nikons 4200 & 5200 will use SD. Anyone know how
    good they are?

    Ib.

    Ib, Apr 5, 2004
  4. Ib

    Jim Spen Guest

    Take a look at the Minolta G400, small fast takes SD and mem stick,
    scene modes, sharpness, contrast, and saturation adjustments too!
    Tons of features, great pictures, (just returned a 5MP Sony DSC-T1 to Dell
    because the Minolta ran circles around the picture quality of the T-1 which
    is
    spotty under all but ideal conditions) Check it out!

    6 MP G600 coming out soon. Also look at Pentax Optio 4si 1.8" screen, specs
    you mention
    brand new. Thats the only thing I do not like about the Minolta is the
    small 1.5" screen and
    the Canons seem to have the small screens while the trend on newer cameras
    seems
    to be toward larger LCD's.

    Go to dpreview.com and do a feeature comparison of models you are interested
    in, go touch
    them so you see how they feel in hand and then buy!!!

    Hope this helps give you some additional ideas!
    Jim

    Jim Spen, Apr 6, 2004