    wish to charge me £11.29 which I begrudge having to pay twice.

    Any help

    Bryan

    Bolton Gate, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Bryan

    try (direct link)
    http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCp...atq=AllCats&modelid=9388&item=9443#prguideman

    For an i960 download page on canon usa. not sure what the differemces
    are, but it might be enough you get you started.

    or go to http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprTSIndex.jsp

    and select printers and i960 from the drop down menu. Unfortunately
    Canon Usa hasnt got round to putting up a manual for the i965 yet.

    It is a pain that Canon UK want to charge for the manuals. Incidentally
    I bought my Canon S900 from France as well and the Canon Quick Start
    Guide that came with it (and has since been all that I use)was
    multilingual and included an English section.... you might be lucky and
    get something similar in the box.

    I hope this helps

    cheers

    Andrew

    Andrew McConville, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Bolton Gate

    Bolton Gate Guest

    Andrew

    I will download it ASAP, I believe the only difference is the i965 has a
    facility to print direct onto CD's. Many thanks for your help.

    Bryan

    Bolton Gate, Nov 28, 2003