    something longer than 19" paper, or does the driver cut it off at 19"?

    Thanks,
    Roland.

    Roland Wooster, Jul 17, 2003

  2. I'm useless at maths, but assuming you can get 9 out of the paper,
    then why not. Calculate the price differences and see where it fits.

    I've had very good results with Kodak premium papers in the Cannon,
    the prints seem a lot sharper, but... as the paper is whiteer than
    canon you may find them slightly "cold," and sometimes even oversharp,
    YMMV.
    It does, and theres no exact measurement for how much it increases it
    by. The difference between fully left and fully right on the
    borderless slider seems to be about 2mm difference in width, but thats
    not tested just quick glance.
    Its 24" if you use the custom paper size :'( bang goes the pannos I
    wanted to print. (Win2000 driver)

    Jonathan Wilson, Jul 18, 2003