Canon i450 / i455 : Anyone else having replacement print head problems?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by triffid, Feb 12, 2006.

  1. Another Measekie delusion.

    Irwin Peckinloomer, Feb 27, 2006

  2. triffid

    Gary Tait Guest

    She's just spewing filth, because the facts are against her.

    Gary Tait, Feb 28, 2006

  3. triffid

    measekite Guest

    LIAR LIAR PANTIES ON FIRE

    measekite, Feb 28, 2006
  4. triffid

    Gary Tait Guest

    Nuff said.

    Gary Tait, Mar 1, 2006
  5. triffid

    Barry OGrady Guest

    NOW WE EVEN HAVE COMPUTERS WITH BUILT IN LOWER CASE!!!!!!!
    MAYBE YOU SHOULD UPGRADE YOUR VIC-20.

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Mar 3, 2006
  6. triffid

    Barry OGrady Guest

    WHY DO YOU KEEP USING A COMPUTER WITHOUT LOWER CASE?
    Barry
    =====

    Barry OGrady, Mar 3, 2006
  7. triffid

    Barry OGrady Guest

    YOU TAKE A WRITING CLASS.
    HEY ILLITERATE, THE DESKJET 500 IS A GOOD PRINTER. IT CAN PRINT LOWER CASE!!!!!!!

    Barry
    =====

    Barry OGrady, Mar 3, 2006
  8. triffid

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Can we talk about people who don't know that the $ goes before the number,
    like $100?

    Barry
    =====

    Barry OGrady, Mar 3, 2006
  9. triffid

    Barry OGrady Guest

    CAN'T YOU GET A LOWER CASE CONVERSION FOR YOUR COLOUR COMPUTER AND PET?

    Barry
    =====

    Barry OGrady, Mar 3, 2006
  10. triffid

    Joel Kolstad Guest

    Hey, I resent that -- the VIC-20 *did* have lower case! :)

    Maybe it's still an Apple II? I remember the first Apple II word processor I
    used -- you hit escape to indicate the next letter was supposed to be
    capitalized, and it showed up on the screen in inverse video. Nice...!

    Joel Kolstad, Mar 3, 2006
  11. triffid

    measekite Guest

    THE ABOVE STATEMENT TELL ME THAT YOU ARE DUMMER THAN THE LOWEST PERSON
    IN THE DUMBELL CLASS OF IDOTS, MORONS AND REFILLERS. YOUR IQ MUST BE
    THE SQR ROOT OF 1

    measekite, Mar 4, 2006