    measekite Guest

    MORE RELIABLE THAN THE IDIOS, HACKERS, TINKERERS, AND INK VENDORS AND
    RELABELERS IN THIS NG

    measekite, Feb 25, 2006

  2. triffid

    measekite Guest

    YOU

    measekite, Feb 25, 2006

  3. triffid

    Frank Guest

    Yeah...they've got a lot of experience from using these printers for one
    whole day!
    Frank

    Frank, Feb 25, 2006
  4. triffid

    SleeperMan Guest

    nope...i NEVER use Canon ink, because they don't pay me for it...unlike you

    SleeperMan, Feb 25, 2006
  5. triffid

    Mitch Guest

    What the hell is this?

    What are you trying to say?
    Are you suggesting that my support of your statement is wrong, and that
    it is because I haven't read anything?

    Mitch, Feb 25, 2006
  6. triffid

    triffid Guest

    My apologies. Since we were talking about £75 (approx US$130) worth of
    *faulty* goods, I thought it would have gone without saying that I'd
    have got (or at least expected) a refund. Clearly not.

    - Triffid

    triffid, Feb 25, 2006
  7. triffid

    SleeperMan Guest

    hm...well, i'd say yes and no. Many resellers would say you damaged it
    yourself, so i'd say you've had some luck here. Luckily. Also in some
    countries heads are so expensive that even thought of buying it is stupid
    (like here - replacement head for i550 was 80% of price of new ip4000)...

    SleeperMan, Feb 25, 2006
  8. triffid

    measekite Guest

    DID NOT READ CORRECTLY

    measekite, Feb 25, 2006
  9. triffid

    measekite Guest

    GO MAKE SOME MORE SALES OF AFTERMARKET GENERIC INK

    measekite, Feb 25, 2006
  10. triffid

    measekite Guest

    measekite, Feb 25, 2006
  11. triffid

    measekite Guest

    measekite, Feb 25, 2006
  12. triffid

    measekite Guest

    measekite, Feb 25, 2006
  13. triffid

    measekite Guest

    measekite, Feb 25, 2006
  14. triffid

    measekite Guest

    measekite, Feb 25, 2006
  15. triffid

    measekite Guest

    measekite, Feb 25, 2006
  16. Howdy!

    Hmm? Neither would work out of box with a DeskJet 500.

    And I don't have either.

    I was more thinking of large phone systems or as syslog printers on
    large Unix multiuser systems.

    But eh. BTW - ALL UPPER CASE is even older than the DeskJet 500.
    So why do you stay in the past?

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Feb 26, 2006
  17. triffid

    SleeperMan Guest

    i might just do that... and i'll make some money, not throw it away, like
    you...

    SleeperMan, Feb 26, 2006
  18. triffid

    SleeperMan Guest

    now i really start to wonder...since you're replying to yourself...

    SleeperMan, Feb 26, 2006
  19. Ask not "Who's the jerk", it is you.

    Irwin Peckinloomer, Feb 26, 2006
  20. triffid

    measekite Guest

    DERES PECKERBLOOMER DA BRIT