    I just got a Canon G9 and shot my first video and am trying to figure
    out how to deal with my shortcomings and how to use the associated
    editing software. Does anyone know of a relevant chat group?

    Al Dykes, Jul 25, 2008

  2. Al Dykes

    NTL News Guest

    Hi Al,

    there is group on the canon G7 and G9 in the Yahoo Groups.
    I hope this helps
    Cheers
    Terry

    NTL News, Jul 25, 2008

  3. Do you want a chat group, or a newsgroup like this one?

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 25, 2008
  4. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes Guest

    I *hate* gui chat software, especially groups that require me to get a
    userid/password. Give me a Usenet group any time, preferrably one
    with a name that only people that have been on the net for <mumble>
    years can appreciate.

    Usenet is dead. Film at 11.

    If there is a Usenet group for "G" users, I'd to hear of it.
    I read my Usenet in a text telnet window and it's the most productive
    damn interface going, but the world of going all gui on us, even if
    it's retro in terms of usability.

    Al Dykes, Jul 25, 2008
  5. I rather figured you wanted a newsgroup, but both your Subject header and
    original post body asked for a chat group, so it wasn't exactly clear.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 25, 2008