    Pentax Optio 430RS: $297

    Http://www.Buydig.com is another highly rated site with great prices.

    Just a heads up.

    Darius Alexander, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Darius Alexander

    CNT Guest

    Maybe that's a good price. I am looking for S45 and it's all still high.
    Only Fhoto (or something like that) has it for $307... I will have to wait a
    see a little longer.

    Chuck

    CNT, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Darius Alexander

    Stromer2 Guest

    There is no Canon G4 - did you mean G3.
    I have seen recently the G3 for $425 - close out at Circuit City.

    Stromer2, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Darius Alexander

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Highly rated by whom? Beach camera is a well known Brooklyn rip-off shop,
    with a reputation for screwing customers right and left. I don't know
    anything about buydig, but if it's anything like beach you'd better buy a
    big tube of KY jelly.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Sep 25, 2003
  5. Darius Alexander

    Mark B. Guest

    First you're pushing Inifinity Cameras which has a VERY questionable rating,
    now you're quoting prices for a reseller I've never really heard anyone
    recommend - which BTW is quoting goods that don't exist (Canon G4??).
    Something sure is fishy.

    Mark

    Mark B., Sep 25, 2003
  6. Darius Alexander

    Mick Ruthven Guest

    I recently bought a G3 from Beach Camera and the transaction and camera were
    perfect. And they didn't pressure me at all to buy their overpriced
    accessories. I just checked resellerratings.com and Beach Camera has a
    six-month rating of 124 ratings averaging 9.24. It does look like they've
    improved a lot since their lifetime rating is 7.76.

    Mick Ruthven, Sep 25, 2003
  7. Darius Alexander

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Tony Spadaro, Sep 25, 2003
  8. Darius Alexander

    Ender W. Guest

    It is highly rated on ResellersRatiings web site, and it is located in
    NJ. I ordered a G3 from them 6 weks ago, and it in two days in perfect
    condition. I I buy anything on the web for my camera, I always look at
    Beach first. They are legit.

    Ender

    Ender W., Sep 25, 2003
  9. Darius Alexander

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Perhaps they have reformed. Perhaps they just spend a certain amount of
    time parising themselves to these ratings websites. You may buy where you
    wish, but I wouldn't trust them with my credit card numbers.

    Tony Spadaro, Sep 25, 2003
  10. Sorry, G4 was a typo. I meant G3. And I was never pushing Infinity. I
    bought from them on a whim and I had good results. Was it wrong to
    post my experience? as far as Beach and Buydig, I have had friends
    with good results from them. I am not loyal to any of these sites...I
    just love a good deal.

    Darius Alexander, Sep 26, 2003