    PeterN Guest

    Must you rub it in. I as a college freshman and learning to drive. Can't
    blame anyone but me.

    PeterN, Mar 2, 2011

  2. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    Somehow, I don't think rich could even consider owning one.

    PeterN, Mar 2, 2011

  3. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    Actually, I started working by delivering telegrams for Western Union,
    when I was 14. But the Cord money was earned by playing poker and
    bowling with people who simply didn't have the good luck I had.
    there is another principle I follow. I quit any game when there are
    better players than I. Yes I walk away from a lot of poker games.

    PeterN, Mar 2, 2011
  4. RichA

    John Turco Guest

    Rich, himself, is "owned" (by numerous members of this newsgroup).

    John Turco, Mar 31, 2011
  5. RichA

    John Turco Guest

    That's a much safer approach, than Dillinger took. He "gambled" with
    his own life (and ultmately, he lost it).

    John Turco, Mar 31, 2011
  6. RichA

    John Turco Guest

    I'm glad that you appreciated my deadpan sarcasm (because "smileys"
    and/or "emoticons" would've lessened the effect).

    John Turco, Mar 31, 2011