    Dave Bauer Guest

    Is the new Canon EOS Digital Rebel 6.3MP camera a good one? Any real world
    users comment?

    Dave Bauer, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Dave Bauer wrote:
    > Is the new Canon EOS Digital Rebel 6.3MP camera a good one? Any real world
    > users comment?

    How can there be any real world users? Nobody has it yet.

    Andrew McDonald, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Dave Bauer

    Mick Ruthven Guest

    Mick Ruthven, Aug 26, 2003
  4. Dave Bauer

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    There are no real world users since the camera is due to be released next
    month. Try again in 3 weeks.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Aug 26, 2003
  5. Dave Bauer

    Vid Guest

    Here's a thread in another forum with some info on it.

    http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=619916;sb=post_latest_
    reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

    It appears that the camera is somewhat slower than the 10D and a few had
    reported quality not being that great.

    Vid, Aug 26, 2003
  6. Dave Bauer

    Mark B. Guest

    "Dave Bauer" <> wrote in message
    > Is the new Canon EOS Digital Rebel 6.3MP camera a good one? Any real world
    > users comment?

    It's not even out yet. Mid-Sepember at the earliest.

    Mark

    Mark B., Aug 27, 2003
  7. Dave Bauer

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    I believe the camera is scheduled for release 9/15/03 at the earliest (at least
    according to State Street Direct).
    Rosita

    HRosita, Aug 27, 2003