    Dave Bauer Guest

    Is the new Canon EOS Digital Rebel 6.3MP camera a good one? Any real world
    users comment?

    Dave Bauer, Aug 26, 2003

  2. How can there be any real world users? Nobody has it yet.

    Andrew McDonald, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Dave Bauer

    Mick Ruthven Guest

    Mick Ruthven, Aug 26, 2003
  4. Dave Bauer

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Tony Spadaro, Aug 26, 2003
  5. Dave Bauer

    Vid Guest

    Vid, Aug 26, 2003
  6. Dave Bauer

    Mark B. Guest

    It's not even out yet. Mid-Sepember at the earliest.

    Mark

    Mark B., Aug 27, 2003
  7. Dave Bauer

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    I believe the camera is scheduled for release 9/15/03 at the earliest (at least
    according to State Street Direct).
    Rosita

    HRosita, Aug 27, 2003