    English?
    Thanks in advance,
    Bobsen

    Bob Bobsen, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Check www.powershot.com

    Ethan Trewhitt, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Bob Bobsen

    Jim Townsend Guest

    http://www.powershot.com/powershot2/customer/manual.html

    Jim Townsend, Jan 9, 2004
  4. Bob Bobsen

    Dave Cox Guest

    http://www.shortcourses.com/bookstore/canon/book_canonrebel.htm
    Check out this website.......A great book for Digital Rebel owners.

    Hope this is what your looking for...

    Dave

    Dave Cox, Jan 10, 2004
  5. Bob Bobsen

    Bob Bobsen Guest

    Thanks guys, it was what I needed. But, does anyone know how to obtain
    the printed versions?
    TIA,
    Bobsen

    Bob Bobsen, Jan 10, 2004
  6. Bob Bobsen

    Marius Guest

    In Holland Canon has a special distributor for manuals and parts:
    www.vassupplies.nl
    Try for Danmark:
    InfoCare Service A/S, Lautrupvang 2B, 2750 Ballerup.
    tlf.: 70124400, Fax: 70124300 www.infocare.dk
    This information I found on www.canon.dk

    I hope you're succesful!

    Cheers,

    Marius

    Marius, Jan 10, 2004
  7. Ctrl-P - Or go down to the local store that didn't get your
    money in the first place, and hand them the 500 kr you saved by
    buying abroad/from cheap grey importers.

    Povl H. Pedersen, Jan 10, 2004
  8. Bob Bobsen

    Bob Bobsen Guest

    Thanks Marius.
    Whoa, Povl chill out. I checked for a decent price via
    www.edbpriser.dk and then looked for a dealer close to me (Digital4U).
    I assumed the manual would be in English or even Danish but not
    German. Had I known that I would have spent a little more and gotten
    the English version. I didn't intend on buying 'grey', it appears it
    just happened that way. I was just looking for the best deal.
    Later,
    Bobsen

    Bob Bobsen, Jan 10, 2004