    I have experienced shutter lag when taking pictures indoor and would like to
    get over that.....

    Thanks

    Whitespc, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Whitespc

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Try the following:

    1. Turn off AiAF (Manual mode Menu screen)
    2. Press the shutter down 1/2 way to prefocus before a photo, that should
    reduce shutter lag
    3. Use a higher iso speed so that the shutter speed will be lower indoors
    4. Use the camera flash

    That's about all you can do with the S400.

    Lucas Tam, Aug 5, 2003

  3. I've turned off all the beeps. I use the monitor to frame the pic,
    half-press, exhale and hold, then gently press the button. Over and over,
    sharp photos.

    Marcia Beinhauer, Aug 7, 2003